Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where was the world's first subway system located?
2. Where was the first subway system on the European Continent?
3. What is the common name given to the source of electrical power for a subway car?
4. To the nearest fifty KILOMETERS, how much track is in the longest subway system?
5. Which is NOT a 'line' in the Boston subway system?
6. Roughly how many stations are in the New York City Subway System?
7. What is the abbreviation for the San Francisco system?
8. In which city do the subway trains ride on rubber wheels?
9. What city tore up its system consisting of 1000 miles of trolley lines around 1930?
10. Which of the following power sources have not been used in a full scale subway system?
Source: Author chucksnow
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor natsim
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.