Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you were travelling on the Bakerloo Line, from Maida Vale to Lambeth North, in which city would you be?
2. In which city could you take a Red Line train from Civic Center to Universal City?
3. If you took a trip on the U2 line from Central Station to Innsbrucker Ring, in which city would you be travelling?
4. A trip on the Bloor-Danforth Line between Royal York and St George would mean you were visiting which city?
5. In which city could you take a trip on Metro Line 1, from La Defense to Franklin D. Roosevelt?
6. In which city would you be if you travelled on Line 2 between Sadat and Mubarak?
7. Where could you ride the Brighton Line between Atlantic Avenue and Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue?
8. A trip on the Linha Azul (Blue Line) between Amadora Este and Jardim Zoologico would mean you were in which city?
9. In which city could you travel on Line 1A from Heysel to Schuman?
10. Where could you travel on the Zamoskvoretskaya Line from Aeroport to Dinamo?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.