Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Were all suffragettes upper class?
2. Why is the suffragette Emily Wilding-Davison well known?
3. What was Emily Wilding-Davison's most famous exploit - the one that killed her?
4. What were the names of Emmeline Pankhurst's daughters that helped her set up the suffragettes?
5. Who was the first woman to go on hunger strike?
6. When all suffragette prisoners started to go on hunger strike, what did the authorities do to begin with?
7. Who formed the National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies?
8. When was the Women's Suffrage and Political Union formed?
9. When did women get the parliamentary vote in the UK?
10. What was the difference between suffragettes and suffragists?
Source: Author eunomia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.