Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the largest buildings in the world at 1482 feet/452 meters, is the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. What world famous architect designed these towers?
2. Three of the tallest skyscrapers in Europe: Commerzbank, DG Bank-Headquarters, and Messeturm, are located in what German city?
3. What city has a city hall that is 797 feet/243 meters tall?
4. At 1017 feet/310 meters First Interstate World Center, or Library Tower, is one of the tallest buildings west of the Mississippi River in North America. What American city is it in?
5. What beautiful, 1210 foot/369 meter building in Hong Kong, China, did I.M. Pei design in 1990?
6. This building standing 1379 feet/421 meters and built in 1998, has some of the highest hotel rooms in the world. Located in Shanghai China, what is its name?
7. The Empire State Building is taller than the Bank of China Tower (of Hong Kong).
8. What Japanese tower is 972 feet/296 meters tall and was completed in 1993?
9. What was the world's tallest structure (not a building) from 1889 until 1930?
10. The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel in Atlanta has a striking resemblance to a building in what other city?
Source: Author jabuchholz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.