Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In order for her to go to the funfair, what condition does Shauna's mum set down first?
2. What does Mildred blow twelve quid trying to win at the funfair?
3. Back in the classroom next day, what animal does Mildred draw with the enchanted pencil, hoping to summon up a new pet?
4. What is the name of the troglodyte who is bullying Jack?
5. While putting out the recycling one night, Mildred encounters a dog. Something doggish at the very least. After a while, Neil and Glenys, her parents, agree to let Mildred take him (?) in. What name is he given?
6. We find out early in the story that something has been taking toddlers from around Tackleford, and Linton has decided it's probably Archie, despite a lot of evidence to the contrary. In the end, the kids decided to set up a trap for the predator. What do they use as bait?
7. Pictures of the 'Tackleford Beast' bring a South African big game hunter to the school to give a talk on animal hunting and conservation . What is this gentleman's name?
8. Archie is stolen from Dan's van while Shauna sleeps! Joining the dots, she and Lottie decide to infiltrate Bloem's private zoo and set him free. Which one of the two presses the emergency door release marked 'Maximum Danger! Opens all cages!'?
9. The girls are trapped against a high wall by the Cheroonear! What saves them in the nick of time?
10. Finally, after the adventure, it's all out in the open - Archie is NOT a dog. What is he?
Source: Author spaceowl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.