Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was 'The Division Bell' released in the UK?
2. Who produced the album, along with David Gilmour?
3. "Did you know it was all going to go so wrong for you?" is the first line from which song?
4. "While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted" is from which song?
5. "Do you want me to make a daisy chain for you?" is a lyric from which song?
6. 'Cluster One' has lyrics.
7. "And all but the bitter residue slipped away" is the last line to which song?
8. "Can you see your days blighted by darkness" is from which song?
9. "Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary" is a lyric to which song?
10. "This bleeding heart's not beating much" is from which song?
Source: Author manson_lover
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.