Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following items is NOT part of the armour of God?
2. After Jesus fed the five thousand men with five small barley loaves and two small fish, how many baskets full were gathered up by the disciples after everyone had eaten? (NIV)
3. The New International Version tells us that Felix was a Governor, and his wife Drusilla was what?
4. According to most scholars, which was the first gospel to be written?
5. How do the two witnesses in the book of Revelation protect themselves from their enemies?
6. When Joseph was about to die, what did he make the children of Israel swear?
7. David wrote Psalm 52 as a response to the actions of Doeg the Edomite. What had Doeg done to disgust David so much?
8. Which book of the Bible are we told we are "blessed" to read, though it is generally one of the least read?
9. (KJV) The apostle Paul (Saul) was dwelling in a certain city when Jewish assassins sought to kill him. He escaped death by the disciples lowering him down through the city wall in a basket. What city did this occur in?
10. Many Scripture passages talk about believers being refined like gold or silver, but where in the Bible is God is the descriptive term "refiner's fire" used?
Source: Author psalmmouse
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.