Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first British footballer to win the European Cup with a continental club?
2. Name the player who lined up against Gordon Banks at Wembley, three times during 1963 while representing three different teams?
3. Name the two Old Firm goalkeepers who have faced each other in an International match, that did not involve the Scottish National team?
4. Name the 2 goalkeepers who opposed each other in both English and Scottish League Cups in the same season, and amazingly both games ended 7-1 with one of the keepers being on the wrong side on both occasions?
5. Which player has appeared in 3 losing Scottish Cup finals while representing three different clubs in three different decades?
6. Which team playing at Volunteer Park was expelled from the Scottish League in 1932?
7. Who was the first scoring substitute in a Scottish FA Cup final?
8. Who was the first player to captain a Scottish FA Cup winning team, and later in his career captained an English FA Cup winning team?
9. Which Scottish Club was the first to play in a UEFA Cup Final?
10. Viv Anderson was the first black player to play for England in 1978. Who was the first black player to be capped by Scotland?
Source: Author jimpimslim1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.