Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When Celtic were crowned champions of Scotland in season 2021-22, it marked the 37th straight season in which either they or their Glasgow rivals Rangers had won the title. Which team, in 1984-85, had been the last non-Glasgow champions?
2. Which Scottish club played their home matches at Forthbank Stadium in the late 1990s and early 2000s?
3. In 2002, who became the first non-Scot to be appointed as manager of the Scotland national team?
4. Which Scottish League football club are based in the town of Dingwall?
5. Which club held the Scottish F.A. Cup for seven years between 1939 and 1946?
6. Which player made a record 102 appearances for the Scotland national team?
7. Who was the first Scotsman to win the Ballon d'Or for European Footballer of the Year?
8. If you attended a football match between the "Gable Endies" and the "Red Lichties", which two local rivals would you be watching?
9. What nickname was given to the Scotland team which defeated England 5-1 in 1928?
10. Which is the only Glasgow club, other than Celtic or Rangers, to be champions of Scotland?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.