Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of Scotland's biggest clubs have their ground built on
a dung heap?
2. In 2003, where would you have been most likely to see the Paisley Panda?
3. If you were hearing 'Sunshine on Leith' reverberating around you,
which Scottish ground are you most likely to be in?
4. Which club is nicknamed the Spiders?
5. Which club did Rangers sell midfielder Ivan Gennaro Gattuso to in 1998?
6. In 2000 Celtic signed Belgian defender Joos Valgaeren from which European side?
7. Which club won back to back championships in 1984 and 1985 to become the last non-Glasgow side, in the twentieth century, to win the league?
8. If you were travelling along the Gorgie Road which club side would you be going to see?
9. Which club plundered France in 1989 to sign Hungarian
international Istvan Kozma?
10. Rangers and Celtic may be the big names of Scottish football, but where do city rivals Partick Thistle play their home games?
Source: Author icreatedgod
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.