Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Greenock Morton: They won the Scottish Cup for the first time in 1922, but who did they defeat in the final?
2. Clyde: Which of the following represented Scotland in the World Cup Finals as a Clyde player?
3. Hamilton Academicals: What nationality is Accies centre forward, Richard Offiong?
4. Dundee: Who did they lose to in the semi-final of the 1962-63 European Cup?
5. Dunfermline Athletic: Which of the following is "the Pars" most capped player?
6. Livingston: What name were they known by when they first joined the Scottish Football League?
7. Partick Thistle: Which of the following competitions did they win in 1993?
8. Queen of the South: Often referred to as the only league club in the UK to be mentioned in the Bible, in which book do "they" appear?
9. Stirling Albion: They played their home games at Forthbank, which was also the name of the town's previous football team, King's Park. What happened that caused King's Park to leave the Scottish League?
10. St Johnstone: Which of the following former Saintees did not represent Northern Ireland at international level?
Source: Author fozzie_40
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.