Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Cambodian weddings are very elaborate affairs with an ancient and rich history. What is a distinctive feature of the bridal pair's traditional wedding attire?
2. In modern Scottish weddings the groom will often wear a kilt, and the bride a long white dress with a plaid. Historically what article of clothing is it traditional for the bride to buy for the groom?
3. What does a groom from Java traditionally wear at his waist?
4. Swedish weddings are similar to other Protestant European weddings with some minor differences. Which of the following is *NOT* true about Swedish weddings?
5. Traditionally, what does the headdress worn by a Japanese bride hide?
6. One Chinese wedding tradition is to wear red and gold on your wedding day. What does this combination mean?
7. Arab countries have fascinating wedding customs. One of the most important parts of a traditional Moroccan wedding for a bride is the "beberiska" ceremony, involving which of the following?
8. Brides in Italy are encouraged to rip which item of their apparel to bring good luck to the union?
9. What garment could you expect to see a bride and groom wearing at a traditional Vietnamese wedding?
10. Ukrainian weddings are steeped in tradition. What is the name of the embroidered shirts worn by both the bride and the groom in traditional Ukrainian weddings?
Source: Author jaknginger
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.