Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When a seller includes the term "w.t.c." in an ad, this denotes that the horse:
2. The term "UTD" refers to the vaccination status of a horse.
3. The terms "QH, TB, POA" refer to individual horse breeds.
4. A "HUS" is what type of horse?
5. A horse advertised as "green" will be what type of horse?
6. The advertising term "HYPP N/N" is usually found in what breed of horse?
7. The term "Double Reg'd" means what?
8. A stud horse is advertised with a stud fee of $___ "PB." The term "PB" means what?
9. A horse that is advertised as "in utero" is in foal at the time of selling.
10. A horse that "loads, clips, and ties" has a minor problem in movement caused by a conformational defect. He may hit a hind toe against a front pastern, for example.
Source: Author iloverobyn-xox
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.