Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What common rodent is seen all over Sydney?
2. What is the name of this common urchin of Sydney?
3. How does the green turtle get its name?
4. The pseudechis porphyriacus is found in the forests of Sydney and is known by which name?
5. What is the name of this slug, which is common to Sydney?
6. What is the common name for Calyptorhynchus funereus?
7. Often seen in the waters of Sydney, what is the common name of this invertebrate?
8. The grey headed flying fox is actually a bat.
9. The purple stone centipede is found in Sydney, but originated where?
10. The grey nurse shark is a filter feeder.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.