Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A quiz of mine I really liked writing was about wars all around the world, but in the For Children category. The quiz was perfect! It had a good amount of interesting information, and an average difficulty level, almost in the middle of For Children and History, making the quiz a good candidate for an Editor's Choice. The editors didn't think that way, but that's understandable, as it only was my thirteenth quiz. Anyway, which fractured Mumford & Sons song was the title of that quiz?
HUP LEASE ONE DOOR ER
2. When I finished writing this quiz, I knew I had hit a personal best, and that my work was outstanding. The editors, of course, didn't think as I did, and so I ended up with another ordinarily-rated quiz. It had well-written questions and big paragraphs of interesting information about Arab-Israeli wars, but it didn't do the trick. Which oxymoron is hiding in the following sentence?
PHI TIN FOUR PIECE
3. To the time I'm writing this, I've had a few sunnies in my quizzes, but this one definitely was the most successful. I woke up once to a very nice surprise: my quiz, about a funny movie starring Chris Tucker, had been ranked at 490 out of the more than 120,000 quizzes on this site, a pretty big deal for me at that time, since I was a newbie still! Well, if the rankings were so good, maybe an Editor's Choice was in place? We all know that didn't happen, so instead, could you help me figure out which movie was the inspiration for that quiz?
4. Talking about this quiz still brings me bad memories, but also makes me proud I overcame what was one of the most difficult stages of my life. As it turns out, I was involved in a severe case of unrequited love, which had me pretty depressed for a couple months, and ended my tear supply (really, there was a moment where no more tears came out, as hard as I tried). To help me get through this moment, I decided to make a playlist with some deep songs that talked about love, unrequited love, and other love-related topics. As that really helped me, I decided to write a quiz so all of those people around the world who feel or felt as I did know where to find comfort: in music! According to my quiz title, for whom was the quiz meant?
FUR THY BROGUE CAN HA TED
5. Using all of the inspiration that came from my unrequited love experience, I decided to focus on literature, specifically on quotes from some of the most prolific and famous authors there are, about love. My title was also the name of a 1956 best-selling single by Elvis Presley. Can you guess it?
HART BRAKE OR TELL
6. I like writing For Children quizzes because it gives you the possibility to write somewhat easy quizzes, without losing your touch. This quiz about a certain food involved words that contain "zz" in them, but what was so special was that every clue was related to this food. Sadly, the editors didn't see the same I saw in this quiz, and again, I was left without the sacred thumb! Which Italian food was the theme of this quiz?
7. "Everything Looks Bad If You Remember It" was the title of a rather painful quiz to write, and it was about soccer. Can't find the connection? Let me tell you some more. My country has failed, World Cup after World Cup, to get through the round of 16 stage, disappointing us fans more and more. And just when you think nothing worse can happen after being eliminated from our own World Cup in 1986, or being knocked out by Argentina twice, in a row (2006 and 2010), the Netherlands come and score two last-minute goals in 2014, leaving broken hearts all over the nation. Which country, which happens to be my birth country, has suffered all of these misfortunes?
MAKE SICK OH
8. This website has many quizzes on foreign films that are recognized all over the world, but interestingly, there was one less represented country in the Movies category. So I decided to write a quiz about some films, all of which shared a special characteristic that is described in the title of the quiz. Can you name it?
MAIDEN KHAN ARE DUH
9. One day, while watching television, I became obsessed with a certain cartoon series about four kids who live in Colorado. I decided to write many quizzes about this series, and don't plan to stop any time soon. With the clue below, can you guess which show am I talking about?
10. If you look at my quizzes by date, you will notice that before this one, another special quiz was written, as a sort of warming exercise before my 100th quiz. You could find its name by going to a section of the site where players give quiz ideas to authors, and they take them to create many quizzes about many topics. I'm sure you can name this one. Can you?
ITCH SHOE MAE SHALL LOUNGE
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.