Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The movie is set in Los Angeles, which means Officer Carter represents the LAPD. Who plays Detective James Carter in "Rush Hour"?
2. "Rush Hour" follows the story of the daughter of a Chinese consul who has been kidnapped. When Detective Inspector Lee is called to help solve the case by Consul Han, the FBI wants Lee away from the investigation. Why is this?
3. When Lee gets off the plane, Carter asks, "Do you speak any English?" What does Carter say next?
4. When Carter and Lee leave the airport and go on a "tour" through LA in order to keep Lee away from the embassy, they start listening to music. As Lee changes the station, Carter stares at him and says, "Don't you ever touch a ______ man's radio, boy!" Which word completes the sentence?
5. Lee manages to enter the Consul's house. When they're inside, they receive a call from the kidnappers, who ask for $50 million dollars. Which man is on the phone?
6. It is revealed by a prisoner that the criminal organization is at a restaurant in Chinatown. And so Carter and Lee, who decide to join in order to rescue Soo-Yung, are watching the restaurant from the outside when Lee hops out of the car and starts singing. Which song do both dance to in front of the restaurant?
7. Carter and Lee discuss their fathers at one point of the movie. What was the profession of both of their dads?
8. When they find Soo-Yung in a vest rigged with explosives, Carter calls Tania Johnson, who is a bomb expert, to help with the vest so it doesn't explode. Which actress plays her?
9. At the end, it is shown that Thomas Griffin, a British commander, is really the leader of the criminal group that kidnapped the Consul's daughter. What is his other name?
10. When the movie is about to end, both Lee and Carter board a plane. Where are they going to?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.