Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was her first play in London?
2. Which great actress did she admire and mimicked at parties?
3. What was her first Noel Coward play?
4. Huge groups of hysterical fans attended all her performances. What name was given to them?
5. Whom did she marry ... and divorce?
6. Who wrote "The Green Hat"?
7. Who played her part in the film adaptation of "The Green Hat"?
8. She was in George Cukor's "The Women"?
9. Who was her leading man in "Faithless"?
10. Who played her part in the film adaptation of "Forsaking All Others"?
11. Bette Davis played in the film version of "The Little Foxes" but what other Bankhead role did she play on film?
12. Who played her part in the film adaptation of "Clash by Night"?
13. What was the name of her radio program?
14. What film was she in with Ethel and Lionel Barrymore?
15. When did she die?
Source: Author 4maxine
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ballykissangel
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.