Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The actress known as Aunt Bee on "The Andy Griffith Show", Frances Elizabeth Bavier, was born December 14, 1902, in New York City. What was her birth name?
2. One of Frances Bavier's first roles on Broadway was in which of the following plays? Her co-star was Henry Fonda.
3. In which of the following westerns that starred Clayton Moore did Frances Bavier appear and play "Aunt Maggie"?
4. Andy Griffith, Ron Howard, and Frances Bavier starred together first in a spin-off pilot program that was shown on which of the following?
5. According to her co-workers, which of the following best describes Frances Bavier's personality?
6. Even as she got older, Frances Bavier enjoyed driving herself to and from the studio. She preferred to use which model of car?
7. While Frances Bavier was nominated for several Emmy Awards, she never won.
8. Frances Bavier played the role of Aunt Bee on "The Andy Griffith Show" for eight years. She then agreed to join the cast of which of the following spinoff shows?
9. Interestingly, when Frances Bavier retired, which location did she choose for her new home?
10. After her death, what was discovered in abundance in Frances Bavier's home?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.