Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I'm the coaster-junkie type. I remember riding a 4-D coaster that was painted black and red. What is this ride?
2. I wanted to ride something that made me feel like I am flying! Lucky for us there was one! It made you feel like a "flying orange dragon". What is the ride?
3. I then wanted to ride another coaster. The ride was a green, suspended coaster without a full circuit. What ride is this?
4. I wanted to ride something wooden. The theme was something of a robot-apocalypse. What ride is this?
5. I didn't look for anything specific so I just strolled along and found a green coaster. It appeared to have its riders standing up! What coaster is this?
6. Most people know The Riddler's foe. If you don't, then this suspended coaster should be a fun reminder. What ride is this?
7. I wanted to yelp in fear! I decided to go on the coaster with a similar name. It had a blue, yellow, and pink painted coaster with many inversions. What coaster was this?
8. I felt a little more "woodie" and decided to ride a wooden coaster. It was painted white and appeared to be racing! What coasters are these?
9. I rode a large orange coaster that dived into the ground. I also remember almost blacking out during a double-helix. What ride is this?
10. The final ride I rode was an LIM (Linear Induction Motor) coaster that shot straight up, then straight back down. What ride is this?
Source: Author chadster111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.