Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which Shakespearean play is The Little Mermaid's name, Ariel, taken?
2. About how old were Pocahontas and John Smith when they met?
3. Supposedly, upon which Shakespearean tragedy is "The Lion King" based?
4. Yes or No: Is "Beauty and the Beast" really a French fairy tale?
5. "The Aristocats" was the substitute for the cartoon version of what highly popular Broadway musical?
6. Who wrote the music for the waltz from "Sleeping Beauty," called "Once Upon a Dream"?
7. In "Cinderella," the fairy tale, how many times does she go to the ball?
8. In the Greek myth of "Heracles", is Heracles a god?
9. According to "The 1001 Arabian Nights," what was the name of Aladdin's wife, the princess?
10. How many Lost Boys are there in the book, "Peter Pan and Wendy" (not including Peter)?
Source: Author sultana
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.