Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'The Unknowable Room': Which member of the Order does Harry believe Tonks is/was in love with?
2. 'After the burial': In this chapter, we learn that Aragog, the giant old spider which Hagrid cared for since birth, has died at last. Harry, Ron and Hermione are asked to come to the burial but only Harry goes, accompanied by Professor Slughorn. What valuable part of Aragog is Slughorn hoping to secure for himself at the burial?
3. 'Horcruxes': A horcrux is an object that holds a piece of one's ______. (What goes in the blank?)
4. 'Sectumsempra': True or False: Sectumsempra is the first spell that Harry uses to defend himself as he duels with Malfoy in the bathroom.
5. 'The Seer Overheard': Who gave Dumbledore the prophecy overheard by Snape?
6. 'The Cave': What saves Harry from the army of Inferi within the lake?
7. 'The Lightning-struck Tower': How was Malfoy able to communicate with Rosmerta at Hogsmeade since all methods of communication were closely monitored at the school?
8. 'Flight of the Prince': What are the initials of the person who leaves the note for Voldemort inside the fake horcrux?
9. 'The Phoenix Lament': Which member of the Order sustains a werewolf bite from the battle?
10. 'The White Tomb': How do the centaurs pay tribute to Dumbledore at his funeral service?
Source: Author elvenfair
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.