Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Harry spends Christmas with the Weasleys, at The Burrow. Who is the unexpected visitor on Christmas Day?
2. How many Galleons will Apparition lessons cost?
3. What does Harry buy Ron for his seventeenth birthday?
4. What position does Zacharias Smith play on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team?
5. Harry goes to Professor Dumbledore's next lesson, still without Professor Slughorn's memory. Dumbledore has managed to find two other memories. Harry is shown a memory of a house elf, belonging to a rich woman, Hepzibah Smith. What is on the cup that she showed Tom Riddle?
6. Whom did The Daily Prophet say had been arrested impersonating a Inferi?
7. What is the correct magical name for Aragog, the spider, who dies in this book?
8. Harry takes the memory to Professor Dumbledore immediately. They see the real memory. What does the young Tom Riddle say is the most magical number?
9. In Charms class, what were the pupils trying to change the vinegar into?
10. What was Professor Trelawney trying to hide in the Room of Requirement?
11. Professor Dumbledore takes Harry to a cave. Tom Riddle went there many years ago with two other children. After many enchantments, Harry and Dumbledore reach a stone basin. They believe the Horcrux is at the bottom of the basin. How many goblets of potion does Dumbledore have to take?
12. Where is the Dark Mark situated?
13. True or false - Fang the boarhound is saved from Hagrid's burning hut?
14. What other items from Borgin and Burke's did Malfoy have?
15. And finally, what was Professor Snape's father's name?
Source: Author JaneMarple
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.