Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Young human beings are often called kids. But the young of what animal are also called kids?
2. If someone is "kidding" you, what are they doing?
3. There was once a famous pirate named Captain Kidd.
4. If you describe someone as your "kid brother," what are you saying about him?
5. If you are told to handle someone or something with "kid gloves," how should you behave?
6. There was a famous outlaw in the Old West who was sometimes called "The Kid." How is he best known?
7. There is a funny song you may have heard called "Mairzey Doats." According to the song, mares eat oats, and does eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy. What do kids eat?
8. Most people like pizza. What popular pizza chain uses the motto "Where a kid can be a kid!"?
9. It's fun to learn things about the world we live in. One way to do this is to watch a popular show on PBS called "_____ the Science Kid." What name goes in the blank?
10. If you are really smart, clever, or exceptionally good at something, you might be described as what sort of kid?
Source: Author daver852
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.