Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which word is used to represent the letter U?
2. Victory is used to represent V.
3. Which 'edible' substance is used for the letter W?
4. Xmas is used for the letter X.
5. Y is represented by which word?
6. Which word is used for the final letter?
7. Which word would you use to separate the numbers in the following - 1234.5678 - if you were speaking the numbers aloud using the phonetic alphabet?
8. In which decade was this alphabet adopted by NATO as the standard?
9. Numbers in the phonetic alphabet are spelt rather than pronounced.
10. During World War II, several Native Americans were used to transmit radio messages in their native language. Which language contains the following as part of its phonetic alphabet used during this period?
B - Shush;G - Kizzie; R - Gah; S - Dibeh.
Source: Author romeomikegolf
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ILuv2Teach
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.