Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the third tallest mountain in the world?
2. What is the third longest river in the world?
3. Before the Union of Northern Ireland, who was the third Prime Minister of Great Britain?
4. Who was the third person to walk on the moon?
5. Which artist was the third to win the Eurovision Song Contest in 1958?
6. Which of the following is the third largest Canadian province by landmass?
7. What is the third largest desert in the world by area (not including the Antarctic Desert)?
8. Which of the following was the third country to host the modern-day Summer Olympic Games which commenced again in 1896?
9. Who was the third American President to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
10. What was Elvis Presley's third hit single?
Source: Author mcall
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.