Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following female first names means "Oath of God" or "God is bountiful"?
2. Which of the following words is a poetic contraction?
3. Who was the original Echo?
4. Which of the following featured in the Kipling story "How the Leopard Got its Spots"?
5. What is a five-letter word beginning with e that means a coal from a fire?
6. The noun "economy" has four syllables. How many syllables does the adjectival form have?
7. Name a mammal that lays eggs. Its name begins with e.
8. What is the full form of the common abbreviation "etc."?
9. In the comedy "Kath & Kim", Kim's daughter has which unusual name?
10. Who wrote the book "The Neverending Story"?
Source: Author sallyo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.