Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the Greek Goddess of Strife?
2. Which British soccer club has Goodison Park as its home base?
3. Which Dutch graphic artist is well-known for his spatial illusions and tessellations?
4. Napoleon was exiled twice in his life. The second time was to St Helena where he stayed for the remainder of his life. But what was the location of his first exile?
5. What's the name of the most western region in Portugal?
6. Who was the first Dutchman to win the World Chess Championship?
7. What's the second largest bird in the world?
8. Chomolungma is also known as which mountain?
9. Which element has atomic number 99 on the Periodic Table?
10. Who was the Greek God of love?
Source: Author jaydel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.