Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the state motto of California?
2. What is the interval between two acts of a theatrical performance?
3. In French, to make the passé composé most verbs require a form of "avoir" and a past participle. Some verbs require another verb instead of "avoir." What is that verb?
4. What is another word for mystery?
5. In "Hello Dolly" what is the name of Dolly's deceased husband?
6. What is Cliff Clavin's mother's name on "Cheers"?
7. What is the name of the Douglas' cow on "Green Acres"?
8. I am a large flightless bird. I am related to the ostrich. I come from Australia. What am I?
9. Chang is the name of one of the first Siamese twins ever recorded as being born, what was the name of his twin brother?
10. What is the fifth (5th) letter of the Greek alphabet?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor natsim
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.