Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which great Australian actress starred in the title role in the 1998 film "Elizabeth", receiving an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress?
2. Which of these "E" cities is the second-largest city in Finland?
3. What European country used the escudo as currency before the introduction of the euro?
4. Mary Ann Evans, known by her pen name of George Eliot, was the author of which of these novels?
5. What was the name of the Greek god of darkness, as well as of an active volcano in Antarctica?
6. The Episcopal Church, a member of the worldwide Anglican Communion, is mainly based in what country?
7. What is the cause of the form of long-term, food-related poisoning known as ergotism?
8. Which of these "E" words refers to the world's largest antelope species?
9. Which big-voiced, American hard rock/heavy metal singer, who sadly passed away in 2010, was in a band called Elf early in his career?
10. What kind of foods are endive and escarole?
Source: Author LadyNym
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.