Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Into which colour does the shade "ballet slipper" fit in the "Colour Thesaurus"?
2. According to Sundberg, there are a lot of Christmas themed shades in the colour tan in her "Colour Thesaurus". Which of the following three shades has she placed in the colour tan that might remind you of the holiday season?
3. Sundberg places the shades of "mustard" and "Dijon" into which colour in her "Colour Thesaurus"?
4. What is the lightest shade of purple in Sundberg's "Colour Thesaurus"?
5. Cloud is a shade of blue.
6. Many of the brown shades in Sundberg's "Colour Thesaurus" come from the world of food. Which of these is NOT a brown shade in her list?
7. Is "clay" an orange shade according to Sundberg's "Colour Thesaurus"?
8. Which tree-related shade appears in the list of those in the colour blue in Sundberg's "Colour Thesaurus"?
9. What is one very common theme in the names of the red shades in Sundberg's "Colour Thesaurus"?
10. How many animal names appear as shades in the colour green in Sundberg's "Colour Thesaurus".
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.