Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who played the part of Laura Ingalls in the '70s/'80s television series 'Little House on the Prairie'?
2. Who played the nemesis of Bluntman and Chronic in the movie 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back' (2001)?
3. One of my favourite cartoons of the '90s was 'Pinky and the Brain'. Tell me who provided the voice of Brain's arch nemesis Snowball on the cartoon series.
4. Who starred alongside Faye Dunaway in a 1984 movie about a girl with superpowers?
5. Who played the captain of the star-ship on the 'Star Trek Voyager' series?
6. This actor featured in two movies with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts; in one, he taught Julia Robert's character how to use cutlery. He also featured as Joe in two movies with Anne Hathaway. Who is he?
7. Stephanie Zimbalist starred as Lara Holt on 'Remington Steele' from 1982 until 1987. Her father was an actor too. What was his first name?
8. Who featured as the mayor in 'Dirty Harry' (1971) and as a doctor in 'Airplane II: The Sequel' (1982)?
9. Who played the part of Basil Exposition in the 'Austin Powers' movies?
10. All the correct answers from 1-9 lent their voices to allies and enemies of which 1990s animated character?
Source: Author papasmurf13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.