Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Get down Shep": Which presenter of the British television programme "Blue Peter" had a dog called Shep?
2. Thirty of the first 45 presidents of the USA were dog lovers. Which POTUS had the first FDOTUS to live in the White House?
3. In fiction, what was the name of Tintin's dog?
4. Which conqueror of many lands had a dog that was so beloved by its owner that a city was named in its honour?
5. "You and me were meant to be with each other, silly girl..." sang one of The Beatles. Which one had a dog called Martha?
6. What was the name of the stray dog that accompanied a young boy in an American Civil War-era story that was made into a movie?
7. Which Hollywood hero appeared in a movie with a dog called Hooch?
8. On the British television soap opera "Coronation Street", what was the name of the dog that came into the ownership of Ken Barlow and helped him find a girlfriend?
9. Which singer/songwriter had a Billboard Top Ten hit with a song about a dog named Boo?
10. Which world leader of the 20th Century had two dogs that were both called Rufus?
Source: Author darksplash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.