Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Toto, Dorothy's dog in the 1939 film adaptation of "The Wizard of Oz", was played by what breed of dog?
2. What is the name of the 3 headed guard dog in the book "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"?
3. "Santa's Little Helper" is the pet dog of Bart in which cartoon family?
4. Although Lassie is portrayed as a female dog in the film and TV series, a male dog has always been used for this part.
5. Buddy was a brown Labrador Retriever owned by which President of the United States whilst he was in office?
6. Greyfriars Bobby, a Skye Terrier, was said to have kept vigil each night at his masters grave until he himself died 14 years later. A memorial statue to "Greyfriars Bobby" can be found in which Scottish city?
7. Huckleberry Hound's body was what colour in the cartoon series?
8. Which comic strip dog is the friend of a little yellow bird called Woodstock?
9. There is only one play written by William Shakespeare that features a dog. This dog's name is Crab. Which play does Crab feature in?
10. The children's novel, "The One Hundred and One Dalmatians" was written by whom?
Source: Author rubytops
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.