Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following forms of permanent resident identification in the U.S. was NOT the color of its name for over forty years?
2. What majestic winged predator has a colored name that is really a misnomer as it generally only describes the color of its nape?
3. Occasionally the lunar calendar allows for which of the following moons which is very rarely ever the color of the name it is given?
4. What term is used to refer to a termination notice that, in modern-day times, rarely arrives in the color indicated by its moniker?
5. Not to be picky, but which common English female bird is not generally the same named color as the male of the species?
6. Which of the following viruses was the first ever discovered by researchers and describes an observed symptom rather than the color of the actual pathogen?
7. When something is excessively regulated or bureaucratic it is said to possess what colorful quality?
8. Grandma, an avid gardener, was always being complemented by her friends for having what color fingers? Funny because they always looked pink to me!
9. Another strange idiom related to the coloration of one's nose. Which term is synonymous to kowtowing, apple-polishing, fawning and sycophancy?
10. Interestingly, most oceans and seas are various shades of blue, green or grey to the naked eye. Despite this fact, people have continually named seas by color. Which of these does not in fact exist on the planet?
Source: Author coachpauly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.