Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arkansas produces more than 90 percent of the USA's _________.
2. An American institution of sorts got its start Bentonville, Arkansas. What was it?
3. In this eccentric Arkansas town, you can attend a UFO conference, tour haunted houses and cemeteries, or get married in a glass chapel in the woods.
4. What Arkansas site saw the biggest Civil War battle west of the Mississippi?
5. Nicknamed 'Uncle Sam', it was found near Murfreesboro in 1924. What was it?
6. Altus is known as the _______ capital of Arkansas.
7. While driving along Route 187 to Eureka Springs, you'll pass a tree decorated with hundreds of _______.
8. In Douglas MacArthur Park in Little Rock, a monument marks the spot of the first __________ in Arkansas.
9. Which of the following has NOT been a nickname of Arkansas?
10. What's unusual about Eureka Springs' St. Elizabeth's Chapel, which is featured in 'Ripley's Believe It or Not'?
Source: Author bullymom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.