Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What two rivers meet in St. Louis?
2. What is the capital of New Hampshire?
3. In what state is Devil's Tower located?
4. On what lake does the city of Chicago have a shoreline?
5. What river creates the boundary between the United States and Mexico?
6. Which sports team's city is located the farthest west?
7. What is the name of the geographical feature that separates water flow in the United States? It splits water courses into those flowing either into the Pacific Ocean, or into the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico.
8. From what state did Harry S Truman hail?
9. In which state is Chaminade University located?
10. What is the most densely populated state by persons per square mile?
Source: Author jingels
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.