Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Though it's not apples, the fertile Red Mountain in southern Washington state produces some of the country's best what?
2. California's densely populated, tourism-heavy Orange County is home to which of these tourist attractions?
3. The world's first national park, Yellowstone borrows its name from what nearby geographical object?
4. Home to a gridiron football team and named after a nearby geographical feature, which city is unofficially known as Titletown, USA?
5. Running along the eastern United States, the Blue Ridge Mountains are a part of which major mountain chain?
6. The "purple mountain majesties" mentioned in "America the Beautiful" are a reference to which high-reaching, Colorado-visible mountain chain?
7. Famous for its rocks, gold, and a couple of large monuments, the Black Hills are primarily situated in the western reaches of which state?
8. Perhaps the most famous of its kind in the nation, the White House is the landmark residence of which important American?
9. Spanned by a bridge, the strait that connects San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean is known as what?
10. With all these colors, we can go painting! Which of these artsy geographical features does NOT exist?
Source: Author nautilator
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.