Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As you enter the Northern Beaches area, you pass over a bridge that stops all traffic to open the middle span of the bridge to allow boats to sail under it,
What is the name of this bridge?
2. In the 1880s there was a suburb on the Northern Beaches called Greendale, what is this suburb known as today?
3. What is the name of the lighthouse on Palm Beach headland?
4. Which Australian TV show is mostly filmed in the Northern Beaches area?
5. In which suburb of the Northern Beaches is the landmark Baha'i Temple (house of worship) located?
6. Which beach on the Northern Beaches is named in the Beach Boys song "Surfin' USA"?
7. Which tree is featured along many of the Northern Beaches beachfronts?
8. Manly Dam is a popular picnic spot. What was the original purpose of Manly Dam?
9. What was the original name of the suburb Church Point?
10. Name the National Park located on the Northern Beaches?
Source: Author muffy19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.