Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many years did it take to construct the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
2. Who opened the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
3. When it was opened, the Sydney Harbour Bridge was the widest and tallest steel arch bridge in the world.
4. The Sydney Harbour Bridge stretches from Dawes Point on the south to which Sydney suburb on the other side of Sydney Harbour?
5. If I rang BridgeClimb in Sydney, would I be able to join a tour so I could walk up the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
6. How much was the toll for a car to cross the bridge when the bridge first opened ?
7. Which famous Australian actor used to work on maintaining the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
8. Where was most the steel imported from to construct the Sydney Harbour Bridge ?
9. What happened to the captain of the para-military group when he prematurely cut the ribbon with his sword, before the official opening ?
10. When was the Sydney Harbour Bridge opened?
Source: Author skturner
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.