Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Athens is home to this state's university, whose mascot is the Bulldog.
2. Home of the Athens High Golden Eagles, not the Yellowhammers, this town is
the county seat of Limestone County.
3. The Athens Warriors play their games in this state, where Lincoln first practiced law.
4. County seat of Athens County, and home to the university Bobcats, this
Athens is on the banks of the Hocking River.
5. Home of the McMinn County Cherokees, which state would you be in if you voluntarily visit "The Friendly City"?
6. In which state, a former republic, will you find the "Black-Eyed Pea Capital of the World", home to the Athens Hornets?
7. Concord University is found in this Athens, which is situated in Mercer County of this small mountainous state.
8. You'll find the Athens Bluejays nestled into Marathon County of this cheesy state.
9. Daniel Boone built a fort less than a mile from this Athens, in Fayette County. Students attend Henry Clay High School in nearby Lexington.
10. The Mount Olive Eagles are found in this village which used to be the parish seat of Claiborne Parish.
Source: Author ertrum
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.