Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Saint David is the Patron Saint of Wales. One of the following describes the colours on the Flag of St. David.
2. According to a 1991 census what percentage of people living in Wales could speak their native tongue, Welsh?
3. Which town in Wales was given city status in 2002.
4. Which of these is not a railway station in Cardiff?
5. The longest river in Wales is the River Severn, where does it originate?
6. How many counties were there before the April 1996 changes?
7. The land area of Wales is one of the following
8. The Welsh are famous for their rugby. As of 2002, there are only three nations that have beaten Wales more times than Wales have beaten them. Which three nations are they?
9. What is the least populated city in Wales (and in the United Kingdom)?
10. By what name was the famous Welsh singer Tom Jones christened?
Source: Author taffysmd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.