Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start off in Town, I am at the corner of Duke and Beeston Streets, there is a rather plain brick and concrete building here. They tell me it is home to the Jamaican Parliament. What's the building's name?
2. Still in Town, I am at one of its most famous addresses, 56 Hope Road.
Where am I?
3. Leaving Town, we are now at a place that was once the wealthiest city in the New World. It was destroyed on Tuesday June 7, 1692 in a great earthquake. Where are we?
4. We are now in a place that is famous for the high quality coffee it produces. Being an avid cyclist, I love this place. Where are we?
5. We are now visiting the former home of Hollywood actor, Errol Flynn. In the nineties, it was the setting for the movies, "Cocktail" and "Lord of the Flies". Where are we?
6. We are now in St. Mary Parish on the north east coast, home to another celebrity. This time it is the English playwright and actor, Noel Coward. His house in Jamaican patois would be called "Peenywally". What is it in English?
7. Jamaica was also home to Ian Fleming, originator of the legendary spy, James Bond. Fleming got the name James Bond, from an unusual source. What was it?
8. Moving over to the northwest coast, we arrive at Jamaica's most famous resort and the second largest city on the island. Can you name it?
9. Jamaica's most famous tourist attraction, the beautiful Dunn's River Falls is located just west of this place. Where?
10. Time to fly, I am in Kingston and want to head to the airport. What is the name of the airport nearest to the city?
Source: Author reggaejames
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.