Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One morning I went to her house. She had left a note on the door saying she was "going out". She said she was going to a state where the capital city is on Interstate 20, but she was not going to the capital. What city did she take off to?
2. After leaving, she gave a note to my contact person. This note told me to go to a city known for its large sporting goods store, whose headquarters are also located there. The note also stated that it was a city on Interstate 44. There is also a cavern that she told me to look at. Where in the world did she take off to?
3. After leaving the cavern and sporting goods behind, I found a note from her. Upon reading, I was told to go to a state that has diamond mines in it. What city has she sent me to this time?
4. I just missed her, but she left a note for me saying she was going to see a city where tulips line the streets. The city's high school band performed at the Tulip Time Festival for over 50 years in a city with the name of a country. Where has she gone to?
5. She snuck out of town without a trace, except for the note she left behind. This one told me I needed to go to a city whose state capital name was famous for some trials in the late 1600s (but it wasn't that location). It was also named after a US Vice President. Where have I gone to this time?
6. No one was there, but a passerby found a note with my name on it. I read the note, and it told me to go to a state where two cereal manufacturers have been headquartered for years. This city was not on an Interstate highway nor any US highway. What city have I been led to now?
7. After looking all over town unsuccessfully, I learned that she'd left another note for me. This note told me to go to a city where the inventor of the gas mask and a former First Lady once lived. She was also at a fort about two hours away, where a lot of a precious metal was held. Where has she sent me to now?
8. I made it in, and she left a note for me stating she was going to a city in a state that was admitted to the United States in the 20th century. She said it was NOT on an Interstate highway. What city has she gone to?
9. After leaving the mines, she left a note saying she was going to a city where they round up rattlesnakes annually. This is the largest in the United States. She also said it was on a major Interstate highway and a county seat. What city am I going to?
10. Before she left, she put a note on a table at a restaurant for me, since she guessed I'd be a fan of the rattlesnake meat. She claimed that she was going to see a chapel known for its "kewpie"-type dolls. What city did she travel to?
Source: Author dg_dave
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.