Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which British queen ruled from 1837 to 1901?
2. In 622 AD, Mohammed and his followers fled to Medina from which city?
3. By what name was WWI identity Baron Manfred von Richthofen better known?
4. Which student of Aristotle became king of Macedonia in 332 BC and conquered almost all of Persia?
5. What structure, built between 122 AD and 138 AD, was designed to protect the Roman province of Britain?
6. Which American president gave the Gettysburg Address in 1863?
7. Which middle-eastern nation, upon its formation in 1948, immediately found itself at war with its neighbours?
8. Who was named 'The Great Liberator' because he helped to free much of South America from Spanish rule?
9. How long did it take the Titanic to sink, after hitting the iceberg on April 14, 1912?
10. While Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were on the moon, who was in the command module?
11. In which country did the Bay of Pigs invasion occur?
12. Who was the captain who got kicked off the Bounty in 1787, and who later became governor of New South Wales from 1806 to 1808?
13. In 1971, Idi Amin led a military coup in which country?
14. What was the name of the ship that was sunk by French agents in Auckland Harbour in the mid 1980s?
15. Who ruled Byzantium from 527 AD to 565 AD?
Source: Author buguru
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.