Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which two members co-founded the Black Panther Party?
2. Which future Panther wrote "Soul on Ice" while in prison?
3. What did the P in Huey P. Newton stand for?
4. Which Green Beret turned Panther was imprisoned for over twenty years for two murders until evidence arose that the FBI knew he wasn't involved from the beginning?
5. Which of the following Black Panthers outlived the others?
6. The Black Panthers "drafted" these two members of the Student National Coordinating Committee (SNCC) into their own organization. Who were they?
7. According to their founders, what event inspired the formation of the Black Panthers?
8. The New Black Panthers are endorsed by the original leaders of the Black Panthers
9. Which Black Panther ran for mayor of Oakland, California during the heydey of the organization?
10. With the release of Huey P. Newton from prison, a major rift began between him and what other Panther leader?
Source: Author ZootandJanis
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.