Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following factors made Nevada's inclusion in the Union in 1864 questionable?
2. Which of the following is NOT a defunct Nevada county?
3. Las Vegas was formed in 1905 as a haven for gambling operations driven out of neighboring California.
4. What hotel-casino was built by mobsters Benjamin (Bugsy) Siegel and Meyer Lansky in 1946?
5. What was the name of Las Vegas' first integrated casino?
6. 55% of Nevada is owned by the federal government.
7. Reno was named for General Jesse Reno, a late Civil War hero. At what battle was he killed?
8. Carson City is the county seat of Carson County.
9. What is the name of the valley in which Reno is located?
10. In what Nevada county is prostitution ILLEGAL?
Source: Author lvbernard
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.