Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On what day did the Kent State shootings take place?
2. Who was NOT one of the students that died at KSU?
3. What caused the outrages by students at the Kent State campus earlier that weekend?
4. What building did some students from Kent State burn down on Saturday of that weekend?
5. What did some of the students do with a copy of the Constitution?
6. What resulted from the events that took place on Friday and Saturday night at Kent State?
7. What was supposed to happen on the upcoming Monday in the Commons?
8. What was exchanged between the students and National Guardsmen shortly after noon?
9. What happened at 12:24 p.m.?
10. Who took the Pulitzer Prize winning photo of the girl kneeling over the body of a fallen student?
11. What was the name of the girl kneeling over Jeffrey Miller in the photo?
12. Many have refered to the day of the Kent State campus shooting as what?
13. When was the 'official' Memorial site built for the four students who died?
14. What three words are inscribed in stone at the memorial on campus?
15. What Crosby, Stills, Nash,and Young song delicately tells the story of this tragic event?
Source: Author twista
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.