Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What coffee is "good to the last drop"?
2. Which coffee is the "best part of waking up"?
3. Which instant coffee promised that it had true coffee flavor which is missing in other brands?
4. Which coffee promotion touted being "mountain grown for better flavor"?
5. Which coffee brand name was derived by blending the name of a multiproduct company with the French word for coffee?
6. What does Starbucks call its brand of instant coffee which comes in portable packets of one cup envelopes?
7. In what city did Albert Peet open the first Peet's coffee store?
8. What time of day is featured in the name of the coffee brand originated by the A&P grocery store chain?
9. Which coffee marketing campaign promised "heavenly coffee"?
10. Which coffee brand name was created in 1905 from John Arbuckle's Yuletide Blend?
Source: Author gable
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.