Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I'm sitting at a bar beside Lady Bird Lake in "The Live Music Capital of the World", I have just drunk a Lone Star beer, now I intend to try a Ziegenbock Amber. In which US state capital am I?
2. Yesterday I visited Hawke's Bay one of this country's oldest and best wine producing areas, today I have been offered a tour of the Lion Nathan and DB Breweries, the two biggest brewers in the country, then tomorrow I'm going to see arguably the nation's most famous tourist destination: Milford Sound. Which country am I in?
3. In which South American country would I be holidaying if I were on a regular diet of Feijoada and several bottles of the locally brewed Antarctica and Brahma beer?
4. With a main brewery headquarters based in Strasbourg, which product, a 5.5% pale beer with the epithet 1664, has a 40% market share and is the leading brand of premium lager sold in France?
5. I'm relaxing on San Pedro Beach in Ambergris Caye drinking Belikin, a tasty local beer. I've been eating some great food including garnache, tamales and my favourite, bile up. In which Central American country am I?
6. I'm in the West Indies, on the easternmost island in an area of the country's capital city known as St Michaels, enjoying the locally brewed Banks beer. I have also visited the distillery of Mount Gay rum, supposedly the oldest existing brand of rum in the world. In which city am I?
7. Saint John, New Brunswick Canada is where I am. I'm slugging back a couple bottles of Moosehead beer. What is Moosehead Breweries' main claim to fame?
8. I'm relaxing at a restaurant on the shores of Lake Balaton, the largest lake in Central Europe, sipping a Sopron beer. I've just ordered goulash and I'm undecided whether to drink a glass of local red wine known as Bull's Blood, or wait until dessert and have a glass of Tokaji. Which country am I in?
9. I have just had a dinner of Souvlaki and Greek salad in a taverna in Athens washed down with an ice cold Mythos beer. For dessert I shall have Baklava, followed by a glass of Greece's leading blended brandy. What is this brandy called?
10. Eating tom yam kung in the ancient city of Sukhothai, I can't decide which indigenous beer to drink: Chang, Singha, Leo, or Archa, or maybe I should go native and drink a Sang Som and soda? In which Asian country am I?
Source: Author nickdrew55
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.