Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My favourite liqueur is Baileys Irish Cream. Its ingredients include cream, cocoa, and which Irish alcohol?
2. One of my favorite drinks is non-alcoholic. I chose it because it originated in my hometown. If I tell you I was born in Atlanta, GA, can you guess it?
3. A chai latte is made from a mixture of tea and spices, but my favorite order is a 'dirty' chai. What makes it dirty?
4. My wife's favourite tipple is a Snakebite. What is that?
5. While James Bond likes his martinis "shaken, not stirred", all I really want is a dirty martini, sometimes even filthy. But, what makes a martini dirty?
6. I like greyhounds! The dog breed, too, but we're talking drinks! Just what goes into a Greyhound?
7. Take a shot glass, fill two thirds with Kahlua coffee liqueur, float a layer of Baileys Irish Cream on top, and what cocktail have you just made?
8. When I was in the Air Force, my friends and I enjoyed red beers. What do you put into the beer to make it red?
9. One of my favourite tipples is Perry, but what is it made from?
10. Need something cool, refreshing, AND pretty? The Tequila Sunrise became especially popular in the 1970s, thanks in large part to the Eagles. Tequila is the liquor involved. Through what orange liquid does the red grenadine "rise"?
Source: Author mlcmlc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.